Saturday, March 24, 2012

Classic Fantasy RPG Update

Well I decided to cut and paste the S&W treasure table and I shall modify it accordingly.

After making the Back to the Dungeon Zine I really am thinking about getting my CFRPG back on the burner.

IF I can get this sucker is a state that I don't want to tear down and redo I may be happy with it. I can't help but think there are people not satisfied out there and want the style of old with some of the options of new.

BUT anyway switching from nights to days and have to wake up in a few hours after sleeping most of the day.

1 comment:

  1. A hug congratulations to you sir! Keep it up - I know it seems like a mammoth task to keep repeating for each issue to come, but you get better with each one.

    Well done!

    Kind regards

    Mark

    ReplyDelete